Customer satisfaction surveys are becoming popular day by day. These surveys are created by the companies or service providers or brands to get honest feedback from their customers about their experience. Customers engage personally with the survey questions to give their answers. Positive or negative, these feedbacks help the companies see through customers’ minds and know what they think about the brand.
Negative feedback from the customers will help the brands improve their customer service and product quality. This, in turn, will result in increased profits and customer satisfaction.
Wendy’s is one of the well-known fast-food restaurant chains in the United States. It has more than 6000 locations and stands after McDonald’s and Burger King in terms of its vastness & popularity. Wendy’s has created a customer satisfaction survey online to know the customers’ opinions about their food and service.
You can find the customer satisfaction survey of Wendy’s at this site https://www.wendyswantstoknow.com/. When a customer participates in the survey, he/she will get rewards or prizes from Wendy’s in return. This is a great tactic by Wendy’s to achieve maximum customers participation.
In this article, let’s see how to participate in Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey and win the reward. We will also go through the terms and conditions to take part in the survey.
Terms & Conditions to participate in Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey
You must know not everyone can participate in Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey randomly. There are certain guidelines laid by Wendy’s to participate in the survey. You should take a look at the terms and conditions before entering the survey page.
Here are the terms & conditions to participate in Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey:
- Only the legal residents of the United States can participate in Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey. People from other countries or states are not eligible to attend the survey. The participant should be able to prove his / her legal residence in the US whenever asked.
- Customers above the age of 18 are only eligible to attend the survey. Those below 18 years of age cannot take part in the survey.
- Before participating in the survey, the person should have recently visited Wendy’s and have the purchase receipt. The receipt contains the restaurant number, which is required to enter the survey. In short, the purchase receipt serves as an invitation to the survey. Without the receipt, one cannot attend the survey.
- The participant of the survey should know either English or Spanish language. The survey questions are in both these languages only. If you do not know English or Spanish, then you will not be able to understand and answer the questions asked in the survey.
- For one receipt, only one person is allowed to participate. Though you had visited Wendy’s as a group, only one person per receipt can attend the survey.
The above-mentioned terms and conditions must be followed to complete the survey and win the reward.
Detailed steps to participate in Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey
Before getting into the steps, you should have visited Wendy’s recently. Once you complete your meals at Wendy’s, you would be provided with a purchase receipt. The receipt has the code to enter the survey. Now, you can enter the survey.
NOTE: Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey is available online. To take part in the survey, one should have a computer or smartphone with a decent internet connection.
- STEP 1 – From the browser of your device, go to Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey site www.talktowendys.com. You can use any browser of your choice. But, Google Chrome offers a great experience and UI to attend the survey.
- STEP 2 – After reaching the survey site, you can choose the language that you prefer (English / Spanish). Once you choose a language, either English or Spanish, the survey questions will appear in the respective language.
- STEP 3 – After choosing the language, you should enter Wendy’s restaurant number in the given field. You will also be asked to fill in the date and time of your visit to Wendy’s. Enter these details. You can find the information on Wendy’s purchase receipt.
- STEP 4 – In the next step, you will be asked to type the survey code number. This info is also available on Wendy’s purchase receipt.
- STEP 5 – After entering all the above details, the participant will be redirected to the survey questions. Answer the questions asked in the survey. The questions will be usually based on the customer experience at Wendy’s, service, food quality, etc. Record your answers genuinely.
- STEP 6 – Do not skip any questions. Click the submit button after you have answered all the questions in the survey.
- STEP 7 – After completing the answers and clicking submit, you will be asked to feed your contact info. This is for the reward claiming purpose. After you give your contact details, a validation code will appear. Note this code. You can redeem the code during your next visit to Wendy’s.
Why do brands offer rewards for the participants attending the customer satisfaction survey?
Nowadays, we see most brands offering a gift, free item/service, rewards, offers or discounts to the customers or participants attending the customer satisfaction survey. This is to
- Attract customers’ attention
- Engage maximum customer participation
- Increases store visits (To claim the reward, the customer has to visit the shop/store again)
- Promotes customer-brand relationship
- Increases the brand’s popularity (Through word of mouth, one person may talk about the survey and reward another person)
- Creates a positive view about the brand in customers’ minds
We have pretty much-covered everything about Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey. Go through the terms and conditions given above and follow the survey participation steps to complete the survey. At the end of the survey, you will be given the validation code for the reward. Keep a note of this code and use it to claim the reward. For any doubts related to the survey, contact Wendy’s customer support number 1.888.624.8140.