Have you attended a customer satisfaction survey before? Customer satisfaction surveys are gaining popularity in recent times. The surveys are created by popular brands to record feedback of the customers regarding their products and services.
In a customer satisfaction survey, you will see a questionnaire with a lot of questions based on your experience with the brand, product or service quality, staff behavior, and more. The answers of customers will be analyzed by the company and negative feedback will be scrutinized to make necessary improvements.
By improving the services or products quality, the company will increase its revenue and customers. Customer satisfaction surveys are known to improve the overall shopping experience of the customers. Tesco has recently designed a customer satisfaction survey to get honest opinions from the customers.
Get ready to know more about Tesco’s customer satisfaction survey in this article.
About Tesco Customer satisfaction survey
You’d have probably heard of Tesco! Tesco is one of the popular retailers in the world with millions of customers. It is a groceries & merchandise retailer that is located in England. In terms of revenue and profits, Tesco is one of the largest retailers in the globe.
Apart from groceries, Tesco also retails diverse items including furniture, petrol, books, clothing, software, electronics, toys, internet services, and more. You can find the name of Tesco on the London Stock Exchange.
Tesco has created a customer feedback survey to let customers share their shopping experience with Tesco. The customers are required to register their valuable feedback for the improvement of Tesco.
By giving honest feedback, you will not only be beneficial to the company but also gain an improved shopping experience at Tesco stores shortly.
Now, let us look at the rules and requirements to participate in the Tesco customer feedback survey. No worries! The rules are pretty simple and easy to follow.
All you need to do is to go through these instructions before starting the survey.
Rules & Guidelines To Participate In Tesco Customer Feedback Survey
To participate in the Tesco customer feedback survey, you need to follow certain guidelines.
- You will first need to visit the store of Tesco and make a purchase. You will be given the purchase receipt or bill. Keep it safe. You will need this receipt to take part in the survey.
- Next, you will require a device (laptop / PC / smartphone/tablet) with a good internet connection to attend the survey online. Make sure the internet connection is stable and uninterrupted throughout while you are answering the survey.
- The survey participant must have good English knowledge to take part in the survey, as the survey is available in the English language.
- You should be a legal resident of the United Kingdom to take part in the survey. People outside the UK are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The individual attending the customer satisfaction survey should be over 18 years of age. People below 18 years are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- With one receipt, only one individual can attend the customer satisfaction survey. The family or friends of an individual cannot attend the survey with just 1 receipt. 1 receipt = 1 survey participant.
- Tesco offers rewards or prizes for lucky survey participants. If you have won the prize and are not satisfied with the prize amount, you cannot exchange or ask for a better prize. The reward or prize must be accepted as given.
That’s all! Once you’ve ticked all these points on your checklist, you can begin the survey.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE IN TESCO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
The Tesco customer feedback survey can be completed in less than 5 minutes. It is very simple and easy.
Follow the steps given below to attend the Tesco customer feedback survey.
- STEP 1 – From your device, go to your favorite browser and type the survey address of Tesco. The survey site can be accessed at https://www.tescoviews.com/.
- STEP 2 – Now, type the 4–digit code that you can see on your Tesco purchase receipt. Then, press enter.
- STEP 3 – Now, you will receive a Thank you message, saying thank you for participating in the Great Yarmouth Extra Tesco customer survey.
- STEP 4 – After completing the survey, you can enter the prize draw. If you’re lucky, you may win a £1,000 Tesco gift card and be rewarded with 25 Clubcard points. You need to provide your Clubcard number for that. Press the next button to start the survey.
- STEP 5 – Feed the correct date of your last visit to the Tesco store. You can see the date info on your purchase receipt. Then press next.
- STEP 6 – You will be asked to enter the time of your visit. Press next.
- STEP 7 – You will be redirected to the survey questions. You will see questions based on your recent experience at the Tesco store. The questions will be based on product quality, store cleanliness, customer satisfaction, and more. Answer all the questions honestly without skipping any.
- STEP 8 – After you complete the survey, you may be asked to give your contact details like phone number and mail ID. This is to enter the reward or prize drawing. If you have won the prize, you will be notified. If not, you can try your luck next time after your next visit to Tesco.
All done! You have completed the survey. If you want to see the visual guide for the survey, you can check out this online video guide on YouTube
You can view the terms and conditions of the TESCO Guest Satisfaction Survey at https://www.inmoment.com/report/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=f870ba34-a72a-42b1-b429-a0d3a6abca9d&v=0&type=0&tag=TCsSEP2020.
The official website of TESCO is here https://www.tesco.com/.
In case, if you have any queries or doubts regarding the survey, you can contact the customer support number of Tesco. We believe you’ve got all answers to your questions related to the Tesco guest satisfaction survey. Follow the steps above to complete the survey and stand a chance to win exciting prizes.