When it comes to running a business, customer satisfaction plays an important role in making it a success. Many businesses go into the abyss after failure to grasp the actual customer needs and requirements. A successful business is a business that exactly knows its target audience and their needs. The best way to know the needs and requirements of the consumers is through a customer satisfaction survey.
Customer satisfaction surveys are created to record the positive and negative feedback of the customers. These surveys contain questions based on the customer’s experience with the brand, satisfaction with the product/service, quality of the product/service, restaurant cleanliness, atmosphere, staff behaviour, etc.
Customers are expected to answer the survey honestly for the company to get genuine feedback. These customer satisfaction surveys are conducted online to make them easily accessible for the users. It just takes barely about 5-10 minutes to attend the survey. Some brands provide rewards or exciting offers to the participants of the survey to boost their interest and engagement.
The rewards also serve as a brand promotional tactic. They create a positive feel about the company in the minds of customers. In this article, we will look at the customer satisfaction survey conducted by Boston Pizza. You can find the survey at www.TellBostonPizza.com. Boston Pizza offers a gift card or prize for lucky participants who attend the survey.
Boston Pizza – A quick introduction
Boston Pizza is one of the popular restaurant chains located in parts of Canada, Mexico and the United States. Founded in 1964, Boston Pizza has come a long way! Today, it makes millions of revenue every year with its delicious food items and customer-friendly service.
The pizzas sold in Boston Pizza are made of quality homemade dough and are known for their appetizing taste. Apart from pizzas, you can also buy French fries, salads, burgers, and appetizers in the restaurants of Boston Pizza.
Boston Pizza also owns sports bars along with restaurants. You can have a sip of tasty beer in the sports bars of Boston Pizza. The restaurant chain has created a customer satisfaction survey to make possible improvements in its services and food options.
Only the customers of Boston Pizza are eligible to take part in the survey. Wait, we’ve got more rules! Let us see what are the rules and requirements to participate in the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey.
Requirements to participate in Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey
You should follow certain guidelines to participate in the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey. Here are the points to go through:
- Only the Boston Pizza customers can attend the customer satisfaction survey. You should have visited the restaurant or sports bar of Boston Pizza recently and have the purchase receipt to attend the survey, as the purchase receipt contains the code to enter the survey. It acts as an invitation to the survey.
- The participant of the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey should own a device with an internet connection to attend the survey online.
- The survey is available only in two languages: English & Spanish. The participant of the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey should know any one of these two languages to take part in the survey.
- You should be more than 18 years old to attend the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey. Individuals below 18 years are not eligible candidates for the survey.
- Only one person per receipt can attend the survey. Using a single receipt, more than one person cannot attend the customer satisfaction survey.
- In the same way, the gift or reward offered by Boston Pizza can be claimed by the participant only. Exchange or transfer of reward amount or prize is not possible.
If you are done going through the survey guidelines, then proceed following the steps to attend the survey.
- JCPenney Survey
- Walmart In-Store Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- CVS Survey
- TK Maxx Survey
- White Castle Survey
- Boots Survey
- McDonald’s Canada survey
- Staples Survey
- Cracker Barrel’s Survey
- TESCO Survey
- Jack in the Box Survey
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
A step-by-step guide to attending Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey
The customer satisfaction survey of Boston Pizza can be attended without any hassles, as it is simple to attend the survey. Keep your device ready with a reliable internet connection. Also, have your recent purchase receipt of Boston Pizza to enter the survey.
- STEP 1 – Open your device, and go to your preferred browser. From the browser, visit the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey site www.TellBostonPizza.com.
- STEP 2 – Select your desired language to attend the survey. You can select either English or Spanish according to your preference.
- STEP 3 – The participant of the survey will be asked to enter details such as the store number, amount spent at the store, transaction number, date of visit, and server name. You can find these details on your purchase receipt. The survey page will display a diagram to help the participant locate the details on the purchase receipt.
- STEP 4 – Now, you can see the survey questions. The questionnaire will be based on your recent visit to Boston Pizza and your experience at the store. Answer all the questions without skipping any. Make sure you honestly answer the questions.
- STEP 5 – Once you have answered all the questions, by the end of the survey, the survey page will let you know if you have won a prize. If you have won any prize, follow the instructions given on the page to continue further.
- STEP 6 – To draw cash, you will be asked to type out your contact info/details. Fill those in to get the cash.
All done! You have completed the customer satisfaction survey of Boston Pizza without any difficulties. In case, if you didn’t win the prize, you can try it out next time.
We hope you got all the information you needed about the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey. Follow the steps given above to complete the survey. If you face any doubts regarding the survey, you can contact the customer support team of Boston Pizza to clear your doubts. If you know any of your friends or family members, who are loyal customers of Boston Pizza, but are unaware of the survey, you can let them know and forward this article to them!
- Rite Aid Survey
- Kohl’s Survey
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
- Home Depot Survey
- IHOP Survey
- H-E-B Survey
- Albertsons Survey
- Lowe’s Survey
- Family Dollar Survey
- U.S. Postal Service Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Chick-fil-A Survey