Boots is one of the oldest pharmacy chains in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1849 by John Boot, the company has over 2,500 shops across the UK and Ireland. You can find eye care, ear care, health, beauty and medicine related products in Boots stores. Apart from the UK, Boots stores are also located in different parts of the world such as Thailand, Italy, Indonesia, Norway, and Ireland.
Boots has built a loyal customer base in the last decades and sustains as one of the trustworthy pharmacy retailer chains. The company has created a customer satisfaction survey ‘Talk to Boots’ to record the feedback of its customers.
Customers of Boots can access the survey online and give their genuine feedback. Boots will review the feedback and make necessary improvements to their products and services. Boots offers exciting prizes and rewards to lucky survey participants.
In this article, we will look at rules and requirements to take part in Boots customer satisfaction survey and the Step-by-step guide to participate in the survey.
What is a customer satisfaction survey?
Customer satisfaction or customer feedback surveys are a list of questions formulated by a brand or company to their customers. The questions are based on customers’ experience and satisfaction with the company’s services and products. Customers are required to answer the survey questions honestly. The answers will be analyzed and reviewed by the company.
Both positive and negative feedback will be taken into account by the company. According to consumers’ feedback, appropriate improvements will be made by the company. A customer can express his / her dissatisfaction over the company’s services or products. The goal of customer satisfaction surveys is to get genuine feedback from the customers for the improvement of the company’s business.
By making necessary changes, the company will increase the customer count, improve customer experience and attain better profits. Customer satisfaction surveys are usually available online. Some surveys can be attended through a phone too. Many companies provide attractive offers and prizes to lucky survey participants.
Customer satisfaction surveys are considered powerful as it creates a personal bond between the brand and consumers. It also increases the loyalty of consumers to the brand. It is also one of the best ways to get customer feedback. Manual recording of customer feedback is time-consuming and much difficult. Online customer satisfaction surveys are easy to access and time-saving.
Requirements to attend the Boots customer satisfaction survey
If you are interested to participate in the Boots customer satisfaction survey, you have to follow certain guidelines. Here are the rules and requirements of the survey. Go through these points before you start the survey online.
- You need to have a device with an internet connection to attend the survey online. You can use any device such as a laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet. Even Apple devices are supported. Make sure you have an uninterrupted internet connection to complete the survey.
- Lucky survey participants can win exciting prizes offered by Boots. You need to complete the survey fully without skipping any questions to stand a chance to win the prizes.
- The employees of Boots are not eligible to take part in the survey. Their friends and family members also cannot take part in the survey.
- The prizes offered by the company are not transferable. You cannot exchange or transfer the prize. It has to be accepted as given.
- Only one person per purchase receipt can participate in the survey.
- Only the legal residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland can win prizes in the customer satisfaction survey.
- The winner of the prize can claim the prize within 28 days from the date of the prize announcement.
- Individuals over 18 years old are only eligible to take part in the survey. Those who are below 18 years of age cannot take part in the survey.
- The winner is selected randomly through the computer.
If you follow all the above instructions you can smoothly participate in the survey and even win the prize if you’re lucky.
Now, let us look at the steps to take part in the Boots customer satisfaction survey.
- Family Dollar Survey
- H-E-B Survey
- Rite Aid Survey
- Kohl’s Survey
- Lowe’s Survey
- Home Depot Survey
- U.S. Postal Service Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
- Chick-fil-A Survey
- IHOP Survey
- Albertsons Survey
How to take part in the Boots customer satisfaction survey?
Customer satisfaction surveys are generally pretty easy to attend. Boots customer satisfaction survey is not an exception. All you have to do is spare a few minutes of your leisure time and answer the survey questions honestly.
- Step 1 – From your phone or laptop browser, go to the official Boots customer satisfaction survey site https://r.talktoboots.com/gbr.
- Step 2 – You can see the survey page as shown below.
- Step 3 – Have you purchased the receipt in hand? Enter the unique entry code in the given box. You can find the entry code on your purchase receipt.
- Step 4 – Now, Select the time of your visit to the Boots store. Then, click the Start button.
- Step 5 – You will be taken to the survey page. Answer all the questions on the page based on your recent experience with Boots.
- Step 6 – Once you complete all the questions, you can submit the survey and enter the prize drawing.
You have completed the customer satisfaction survey of Boots. If you’re lucky, you might win a prize. You will be notified if you have won the prize. You can claim the prize within 28 days from the date of the prize announcement.
If you found the survey interesting, and know anyone who is a customer of Boots, you can suggest this survey. We believe you have got everything you need to attend Boots customer satisfaction survey. In case, if you have any doubts or queries about the survey, you can always get in touch with the customer support number of Boots.
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- CVS Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- Boston Pizza Survey
- TK Maxx Survey
- White Castle Survey
- Jack in the Box Survey
- McDonald’s Canada survey
- JCPenney Survey
- Cracker Barrel’s Survey
- Walmart In-Store Survey
- Staples Survey
- TESCO Survey