Customers and their satisfaction are crucial for the growth of a company. The genuine feedback from the customers’ help the company make improvements in their services and products offered. Customer satisfaction surveys were created for this purpose. They record the consumers’ positive and negative feedback regarding the products or services offered by a company/enterprise.
This feedback will be analyzed by the company and necessary actions will be taken for the betterment of their services. Positive comments will serve as an encouragement to the company. Today, companies provide rewards or prizes or offer to the customers when they take part in the survey. These offers will attract a large number of people to take up the survey.
Family Dollar is one of the popular variety store chains in the United States. Family Dollar has created a customer satisfaction survey to know the feedback of their customers. To participate in the survey, you should have visited the Family Dollar store recently and have the purchase receipt.
If you complete the survey, Family Dollar will offer exciting rewards to you. This article will guide you on how to participate in the survey. We will also tell you the rules and guidelines to take part in the survey. But, before we get into that, here is a quick introduction to Family Dollar.
Family Dollar – One Stop Store for all your needs
You can access the site of the Family Dollar store at https://www.familydollar.com/. Family Dollar is one of the largest variety store chains in the US. You can find all your household requirements at Family Dollar. Instead of visiting numerous shops to purchase diverse items, you can just step into a Family Dollar store, and get all you want from one place.
It was founded by entrepreneur Leon Levine in the year 1959. You can purchase all your required items at an affordable price at Family Dollar.
Family Dollar has varieties of products from food items to toys. You can find products on beauty, cosmetics, personal care, toys, grocery items, office & school supplies, medicines, electronic items, baby care accessories, clothing, home décor, cleaning, party supplies, and more in Family Dollar.
There are over 8,000 Family Dollar stores in the states of United States. Family Dollar also offers attractive offers for your shopping, which you can find at its shopping site. Now, let us see the rules and requirements to participate in the Family Dollar customer satisfaction survey.
Guidelines to participate in the survey
- The participant should have visited the Family Dollar store recently and have the purchase receipt to participate in the customer satisfaction survey. The receipt has the invitation for the survey. You should use the code in the receipt to enter the survey.
- The participant of the survey should be of 18 years of age or older than that.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish languages only. The participant must know either English or Spanish language to attend the survey.
- The participant should have a device with an internet connection to attend the survey. The device can be a PC / Laptop / smartphone / tablet. It should have a stable internet connection to reach out to the survey online.
Steps to participate in Family Dollar customer satisfaction survey
Follow the below steps as given to attend the customer satisfaction survey of Family Dollar.
- STEP 1 – From your mobile or PC Browser, visit the survey site https://www.ratefd.com/. You will be able to see the survey homepage here.
- STEP 2 – Now, select the language in which you want to attend the survey. English and Spanish languages are available. From these select any one of your preferred languages.
- STEP 3 – Now, type the code in the given field. You can find the code at the bottom of your recent Family Dollar purchase receipt. To make you easily identify the code, the survey site shows a diagram representing the code. Fill in the correct code. Click Next button.
- STEP 4 – You have entered the survey questions page. You can see questions related to your experience and satisfaction with Family Dollar’s services & products. Fill in the answers. Try to answer all the questions genuinely. Do not skip any questions. Answer all the questions on the page.
- STEP 5 – After answering the questions, you will enter the gift card page. Type the details asked on the page. To claim the gift card or reward, you should fill in all the information asked.
Yay! You have completed the survey successfully! We hope the steps were pretty easy and you’ll be able to handle it. You can also watch the YouTube guide for attending the survey here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CngwI6loTs. You should know, the survey comes with a set of rules. You can find them here http://www.ratefd.com/websurvey/2/rules/379.
- Jack in the Box Survey
- Boston Pizza Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- TESCO Survey
- TK Maxx Survey
- White Castle Survey
- Staples Survey
- McDonald’s Canada survey
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- Cracker Barrel’s Survey
- Boots Survey
- JCPenney Survey
- Walmart In-Store Survey
Why customer satisfaction surveys are important?
- Both positive and negative feedback from customers is recorded in the customer satisfaction survey. These feedbacks serve as a valuable insight for the company to improve their products & services.
- Customer satisfaction surveys create a bond or relationship between the company and customers. Irrespective of time and place, customer satisfaction surveys can reach consumers anywhere anytime.
- Customer satisfaction surveys give real-time feedback to consumers. Analysis of this feedback gives companies the chance to make immediate changes.
- These surveys also promote brand value and popularity. Consumers tend to develop loyalty to the brand.
As the survey is done online, you can do it in your free time without any pressure. As we already mentioned, Family Dollar offers rewards or prizes to those attending the survey. The participant has the probability of winning either a $1,000 or $1,500 reward for answering the survey questions.
After completing the survey questions, make sure you fill out the form to make your entry to the drawing. This form may ask for your details such as your name, contact number, address, date of visit to the store, etc. Follow the instructions given in the form to enter the drawing. If luck is in your favor, you might win the whopping $1,000 or $1,500 reward.
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
- Home Depot Survey
- CVS Survey
- H-E-B Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Kohl’s Survey
- Chick-fil-A Survey
- IHOP Survey
- Rite Aid Survey
- Albertsons Survey
- Lowe’s Survey
- U.S. Postal Service Survey