Customer satisfaction is crucial for a business or service. Businesses sustain solely on customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction surveys are conducted to record the opinion and feedbacks of customers on service. These surveys help the service provider or company to know what’s going on inside the minds of customers.
Positive feedbacks help the company know about their good points, while negative feedbacks or criticisms help them improve the services for the better. Surveys serve as a point of contact between the customers and companies.
Home Depot, the American home improvement retail chain has introduced a customer satisfaction survey to get feedback from the customers. This will help them know their pros and cons, and work on the negative feedbacks for a much efficient service. The customer satisfaction survey of Home Depot, unlike other surveys, is quite different and unique.
Customers get exciting rewards for attending the survey! Cool isn’t it? You not only convey your valuable feedback but also get to receive rewards for taking up the survey. So, this survey is sure something to not be missed! If you are one of the customers of Home Depot and have visited the chain’s store in recent times, you are eligible to take this survey.
All you have to do is fill the survey questions; In return, exciting rewards are waiting to surprise you! This article will tell you how to carry out the survey and claim the reward offered. Before delving into that, you must know some of the important terms & conditions put forth by Home Depot to participate in the survey. Let’s take a look at that.
Quick Introduction to the Home Depot
The Home Depot, as you may already know, is a hardware retail chain. It was founded by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank in 1978 in the United States. The Home Depot is now the world’s biggest home improvement retailer. It has about 400,000 employees and more than 2000 locations across N. America. A Home Depot store is of 105,000 sq. ft average size in indoors.
Not just stores Home Depot also has an e-commerce business for its customers. Customers can therefore easily access the products online and make their purchases. In e-commerce, Home Depot has over 1 million products. Both customers and professional contractors can access these products for their uses.
Terms & Conditions of Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
There are certain instructions laid out by Home Depot for the customers to participate in the customer satisfaction survey. You have to follow these.
- Those who wish to participate in the survey should have purchased something from Home Depot in the past two weeks. Only then they will be able to answer the questions asked in the online survey
- The participants of the online survey should have a computer or smartphone or laptop or tablet or any other suitable device to be able to take the survey. The device should also have a stable internet connection to do the survey
- The participants of the survey should provide their details to take up the Sweepstakes.
- Only the residents of the US, Mexico or Canada can participate in the survey.
- People above 18 years of age are only eligible to be a participant in the online survey conducted by Home Depot.
- The participants must know either English or French or Spanish to be able to attend the survey. Only then they’ll be able to answer the questions asked, as the questions will be of any of the three languages.
- The entrants can also attend the Home Depot survey Sweepstakes via email. For this, they must type or handprint the following information on a 3-inch x 5-inch card. The following info includes First & Last Name, address, contact number along with area code and category. The category is Consumer / Professional. The entrants should mail this in an envelope of business size to the following address: ASC/ Home Depot 2019 Q1 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 430, Macedon, NY 14502-0430.
These are the terms and conditions put forth by Home Depot. The Home Depot has also pointed out a few restrictions for the survey.
Restrictions for the online survey
Following are some of the restrictions for the online survey. The entrants must strictly follow this to take up the survey and win the reward.
- The participants of the survey should not share the feedback information with anyone. It must be kept confidential.
- The participants of the survey should not exploit or harm the website. They should just use the website for the survey purpose.
- Relatives or friends of Home Depot and employees of Home Depot are not allowed to participate in the online survey.
- The online survey conducted by Home Depot is void in places prohibited by law.
Now that we have known about the terms and conditions & restrictions for the online survey, it’s now time to know the steps for attending the survey.
- Chick-fil-A Survey
- IHOP Survey
- U.S. Postal Service Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Rite Aid Survey
- Kohl’s Survey
- CVS Survey
- Family Dollar Survey
- Albertsons Survey
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
- Lowe’s Survey
- H-E-B Survey
Steps to participate in the Home Depot online survey
- STEP 1: You must make some purchases at the Home Depot store for participating in the survey. Also, you have to be a resident of the US / Mexico / Canada & above the age of 18.
- STEP 2: Make sure you have the purchase receipt. The purchase receipt is valid for 14 days after your date of purchase.
- STEP 3: Now, go to the website https://survey.medallia.com/?thehomedepot. Have your purchase receipt with you when you visit the website.
- STEP 4: Once you reach the website, you’ll see the instructions to take part in the survey. Go through the instructions.
- STEP 5: Fill in your area PIN. Once you enter the area PIN, you will be automatically redirected to the online survey rules. You will also be able to see the previous winners of the survey.
- STEP 6: Now, you will be asked to complete a form with the receipt details. Do this and enter the user ID & password that is valid.
- STEP 7: Now, you can start the survey. Simply answer the questions one by one. Make sure your feedback is genuine to your heart. Share your valuable comments, opinions, experience and suggestions regarding Home Depot.
- STEP 8: Enter your contact details and other information asked. Once you complete the survey, you will be asked to enter your info. Do this.
- STEP 9: Now, you will be redirected to the access of the Sweepstakes program.
- STEP 10: If luck is in your favor, you will win a whopping $5000 gift card.
Check the information and details that you have entered and submit the survey. That’s all! You are done! You have completed the survey. From your side, the job is done. All you have to do now is to wait and see if you are one of the lucky winners. In case, if you have any queries or need assistance, you can call the customer care number of Home Depot. The Customer Care Number of Home Depot is 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337).
If you like the article and have found it useful, share it with others who might get benefitted from it!
- TESCO Survey
- Jack in the Box Survey
- McDonald’s Canada survey
- Staples Survey
- TK Maxx Survey
- White Castle Survey
- Walmart In-Store Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- Boston Pizza Survey
- Cracker Barrel’s Survey
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- Boots Survey
- JCPenney Survey