Apple has introduced a new feature in iOS 14 which has changed the way people use iPhones. With this new feature, you can customise the entire look of your home screen. It allows you to customise the installed apps on your iPhone.
This new feature is called the “custom app icon.” Even though it is a basic option, iPhone users have been missing it for all these years. But now they can personalise the look of their home screen according to their style and liking.
If you are eager to know how this feature works, you are in the right place. In this post, we will tell you how to change the aesthetic of the Weather app on your iPhone. So without wasting time, let’s get to the steps.
Weather Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
How to change the aesthetic of the Weather app?
The first thing you need to do is download some Weather app icon images from the web. You can either Google it or go to Pinterest. Even Shutterstock is good for finding those images. Make sure that you download only premium looking pictures.
After you save the images in your gallery, you should follow these steps:
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone. You don’t need to download it because it is an inbuilt application.
- In the top-right corner, you will see the + icon. Tap on it.
- Look for the option Add Action and tap it.
- Go to the text field and search for Open App and tap it.
- Now tap on Choose.
- In this step, you need to select the app that you want to customise. In this case, you will pick the Weather app.
- Tap the three dots on the upper-right edge of the screen.
- Select the option Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the placeholder app icon.
- Now select the option Choose Photo to pick the custom app icon image from your phone’s gallery.
- After choosing the replacement image, adjust the photo if needed.
- Go to the text field and assign a new name to the app. Remember, this name will appear on the home screen.
- After you are done with the above steps, tap Add.
- Lastly, tap Done to complete the steps.
- Go back to your home screen and you should find the new shortcut there.
Creating a new shortcut will not remove the original Weather app from the home screen. You will see the original app is still there. But you can remove the original app to reduce clutter on your home screen. All you need to do is long-press the app and select the Remove App option when it appears.
The original Weather app will be moved to the App Library on your device. So you can access the app whenever you want.
You will follow the same steps for all the apps you want to customise. But the problem is that you will need to customise all the apps individually. The only other way is to get a custom app icon pack.
A custom app icon pack offers the option to customise all the installed apps at once. But these packs can be very expensive.
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
1. Can you apply the custom app icon feature on all apps?
You can apply this new feature to all the apps on your iPhone.
2. Do you need to download the Shortcuts app?
The Shortcuts app is inbuilt, so it doesn’t need to be downloaded. However, if your iPhone is missing, then you will get it from the App Store.
3. How many times can you customise an app?
You can customise an app as many times as you wish. There are no restrictions.