If there’s one staple supermarket brand that everyone across the United States relies on, it is Walmart. The brand is a household staple and is known for its affordable products and high quality. There’s not one person on this planet that probably hasn’t heard about Walmart. It is a staple in everyone’s life in the United States.
Although Walmart is predominantly found across the U.S, the supermarket has over 10,000 stores across the globe. So, it isn’t even a question that Walmart is a name that is not just popular domestically but internationally too.
This article will discuss everything there is to know about the Walmart One 2 step verification and how to get that done.
What is the WalmartOne 2 step verification?
With over $500 billion in revenue, Walmart is the biggest retailer across the globe. The company is also part of the Fortune 500 companies on the Forbes list. The business is a family-owned business that has grown from something small to what we know of it now.
Since everything is going digital, it isn’t surprising that Walmart is following suit. The Walmart One is an online portal and the 2-step process is a verification process for the online Walmart portal that requires you to enter a 6-digit code for easier integration.
This is a constantly changing code, much like a Onetime password or OTP. This allows the system to verify your identity before providing access to the online Walmart acc. The two-step verification is done for the peace of mind of the users, especially the ones who are constantly afraid that their online accounts will get hacked.
Why do I need the two-step verification?
If you are completely unaware, we’d recommend that you follow the two-step verification to keep your Walmart account safe.
If you have the Walmart One opened on your laptop or smartphone, the second code verification ensures to keep your data safe, and away from the prying eyes.
How to enable the two-step verification on Walmart One?
If this is your first time getting into the online Walmart One portal, there are certain things that you need to be mindful of. The verification process is pretty simple. All you need to do is follow along with the steps without any further complications along the way.
Here’s what you need to do to get the two-step verification process done:
- Start by clicking on the link https://svipreg.walmart.com once you have opened your browser
- Once you are on the homepage, it will ask for the username and password. Enter the required details in the correct fields. You need to enter the ASDA User ID and password.
- You can click on login and then check whether you are logged into the portal or not.
- Once done, it will redirect you to the logged-in dashboard as shown below.
- Under them, you need to select the mode of two-step verification that you want. It could be via text, call or via the app.
Once done, follow along the steps to set up your verification mode. This will secure your data and ensure no one from the outside can access your data.
How to Set up the Verification via Message, Voice call and Voice App?
Now that you have a basic idea about the verification process, we must highlight the individual verification modules.
1. For the Message:
The text message verification setup looks something like the one shown below:
- Start by selecting the country code
- Enter your telephone number and click on Send Code. The portal will send you a code to verify your mobile number.
- Enter the code you received under the Point 2. Click on Submit
2. For Voice Call
The verification page for the voice call interface is shown below:
- Start by selecting the country code from the drop down list
- Under that, enter the phone number where you want the code to be delivered.
- You will have to re-enter the number again and then click on Submit.
3. For Voice App
If you don’t want to get stuck with messages or voice call, the last option is by using the Voice app.
- You need to start this by downloading and installing the VIP Access app. It is available on Apple Store, Google Play store, etc.
- Once you are done downloading the app, as shown above, you have to enter the credential ID and the security code as shown in the app.
- Once done, click on Submit.
If you were confused about the two-step WalmartOne verification, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you likely need to know. We’d highly recommend enabling this feature to ensure optimal safety and security of the users. The last thing you want is to end up struggling with the overall user experience and have some hack into your account.