It took over a decade for Apple to launch the custom app icon feature. But finally, it is here and we can’t get enough of it.
iPhone icon customisation is booming. This feature is available from iOS 14 onwards and is one of the best things that have happened to iPhone users.
This newly added feature has become very popular for all the right reasons. With the custom app icon option, you can easily personalise the look of the apps on your iPhone. You can customise your home screen to match your personality and style.
This feature can be used on all the apps, including the ones that come preinstalled. Since this is a new feature, many of you are yet to get accustomed to it.
Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
To help you understand, we are going to take the example of the TikTok app icon and change its aesthetic to show you how it’s done.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
Before you proceed with the steps, you need to first download a few TikTok app icon images on your phone. Luckily, you will find plenty of those images on the internet. You will get both free and premium images to use.
After you download and save the images in your gallery, you can proceed with these steps:
- At first, open the Shortcuts app that comes pre-installed on your iPhone.
- Now locate the “+” icon in the top right corner and tap on it.
- Select the option “Add Action.”
- Look for the option called Open App in the text field and tap on it.
- Tap “Choose.”
- Now you need to pick the app that you want to customise. In this case, you will need to pick the TikTok app.
- Tap the three dots located on the upper-right edge of the screen.
- Tap the option “Add to Home Screen.”
- Select the placeholder app icon.
- Tap “Choose Photo” in the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the replacement app image from your phone’s gallery.
- If you want, you can rename the app in the text field. This is the name that will appear on the home screen.
- After you are done, tap “Add.”
- Now tap “Done.”
- The TikTok app icon shortcut is now ready and can be accessed on the home screen of your iPhone.
Go back to your home screen and you will see the shortcut that you just created. However, you will also find the original app there. But you can remove it to clear clutter. Whenever it is needed, you can access the original app in the App Library of your phone.
By following the mentioned steps, you can change the aesthetic of all the apps installed on your iPhone. The only drawback is that you will have to customise every app individually. This will be very time-consuming depending on the number of apps you want to customise.
But if you get a paid custom app icon pack, it will help you to customise all the apps at once. You will find plenty of those custom app icon packs online. But some of them are very pricey.
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
1. Where to find custom app icon images for iPhone?
Custom app icon images can be downloaded from the internet. There are tons of pictures for you to choose from. Other than Google, you can also search for a site called Pinterest. They have an excellent collection of custom app icon pictures for all apps.
2. Do you have to download the Shortcuts app?
The Shortcuts app is a pre-installed app, which means you don’t need to download it separately.
3. Are custom app icon packs free?
Most custom app icon packs available for iPhone are paid. And some of them are very expensive as well.