Customer satisfaction is one of the important factors to drive the company for gaining profits. But, a customer is not satisfied at all times. He / She may be dissatisfied with the company’s product or service at any time. When it comes to a food chain or restaurant chain, there are a lot of factors to consider such as the food quality, quantity, taste, restaurant ambience, food staff service, and more.
The company needs to know what’s going on inside the minds of customers, as it will help them improve their services and work on making things better. United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey intends for the same. It has created a customer satisfaction survey with interesting questions to improve its services.
You can access the Customer Satisfaction Survey of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s at www.TellHappyStar.com. The survey is pretty easy to participate in, and also offers you rewards once you complete it. This article will tell you how to take part in the survey and inform you about the rules & requirements for participating in the survey.
What do customers gain from taking part in the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The Customer Satisfaction Survey of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s is aimed at receiving the genuine feedback of customers regarding the restaurant services, food quality, employee behavior and so on. For participating in the survey, the company offers a free meal for the participant at Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. You should complete the whole survey to get the offer.
To claim this offer, you will also receive a code. The code will be valid for 30 days from the date of your code receiving. Once you get the code, you have a chance to win a gift card worth $1000. Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s want to make maximum customers engage in the survey, which is why it has provided rewards for the participants of the survey.
Now, let us look at some of the important rules and guidelines to take part in the survey.
Rules to participate in Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey
Not everyone can take part in Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey. You have to fall under the below requirements to participate in the survey. Take a look at the rules put forth by Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s for participating in the customer satisfaction survey.
- People above the age of 18 years are only eligible to participate in Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish languages only. So, participants of the survey must have basic knowledge in any of the two languages. Only then they’ll be able to understand and answer the survey questions.
- Residents of the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States of America are eligible to participate in Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey.
- The customer must possess the receipt of their recent visit to Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s to take part in the survey. Also, only one person per receipt can participate in the survey.
- The friends, family members of the participant or employees of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s cannot take part in the customer satisfaction survey.
- You will need the receipt of your latest visit to Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant to take part in the survey
- You should own a device like a smartphone/laptop / PC / tablet with a stable internet connection to access the survey site and answer the questions
- The survey must be completed within 7 days of your visit to Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant. If your purchase receipt is older than 7 days, your receipt is not valid for the survey. You won’t be able to take up the survey.
If you follow all the above guidelines, you can smoothly take part in the survey and might also win the $1000 gift card upon the completion of the survey. Now, let us look at the steps to complete Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction surveys.
Steps to participate in the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey
Below are the steps to participate in Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey. It is no big deal. The survey is pretty simple to attend and we’re sure you will do it well.
- STEP 1: Visit Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey site at www.tellhappystar.com. You can also find the survey on the official website of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s.
- STEP 2: The survey window will appear. You will see the Store number, Date and Time fields. Fill these fields and ensure you are above 18 years old by clicking that option.
- STEP 3: You can select your preferred language now. The survey is available in English and Spanish. Select the language you prefer.
- STEP 4: It’s time to rate the questions now! You will be asked to answer or rate questions based on the restaurant’s environment, food, employee behavior, service, etc. Complete the rating. This is for the restaurant to know what you feel about their services.
- STEP 5: Next, you have to enter your basic/personal details like residential address, contact number, locality, etc. Fill in these details.
- STEP 6: After filling in the details, press submit. Before submitting the survey, you can check the information once again to see if you have entered everything correctly. If yes, submit the survey. You have completed Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey!
Offering rewards for attending the customer satisfaction survey is considered a great tactic as this would attract a lot of people to take up the survey.
Did you know? Quick fact!
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s were initially started as two separate entities. One was in the West and the other in the East. Carl’s Jr. was founded in 1941 by Carl Karcher as a hot dog stands in Los Angeles. Wilbur Hardee started Hardee’s, his 1st restaurant in 1961 North Carolina. In a few years, Hardee’s was a sensation and became a well-known fast-food chain.
In the early 90s, Hardee’s made its presence in about 2,500 locations. It was the country’s 4th largest fast-food chain. In 1997, the game changed! Carl’s Jr. acquired Hardee’s. It did the acquisition without changing the name, thereby not hurting Hardee’s fans. Changing the name would also affect business, as Hardee’s was very popular among people. But, soon Carl’s Jr. started introducing its menu in Hardee’s thereby merging both in terms of both business and menu.
- Jack in the Box Survey
- Boston Pizza Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- TESCO Survey
- TK Maxx Survey
- White Castle Survey
- Staples Survey
- McDonald’s Canada survey
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- Cracker Barrel’s Survey
- Boots Survey
- JCPenney Survey
- Walmart In-Store Survey
Upon the completion of the survey, you will get benefited from a free meal or free drink or exciting offers. You can redeem the offer to enjoy the prize. You must know customer satisfaction survey will help the restaurants know their pros and cons and work on the cons part to improve their services. Though not everyone will provide genuine feedback, most do! This will help the company make some room for improvements and gain the confidence of customers.
We hope this article served you right. If the article was useful to you, share the information by passing it to your friends and family. Keep watching this space for more interesting pieces.
- H-E-B Survey
- Rite Aid Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Lowe’s Survey
- IHOP Survey
- Family Dollar Survey
- Albertsons Survey
- Kohl’s Survey
- CVS Survey
- Home Depot Survey
- U.S. Postal Service Survey
- Chick-fil-A Survey