Are you planning to attend Walmart In-Store customer experience survey? If so, this article will be of great use to you. Customer experience surveys are created by the brands to record customer feedback. Both positive and negative feedback from the customers is registered and analyzed to make appropriate improvements in the products and services offered by the brand.
Customer feedback surveys not only help the brands in knowing the feedback from the customers but also help in brand promotion and brand popularity. As you may have known, Walmart is one of the popular companies in America that has numerous departmental stores, grocery stores and hypermarkets spread throughout the US. You can also find Walmart stores in many parts of the world.
Walmart has created a customer experience survey to know what customers think about the products and services offered by the brand. The survey questionnaire will be based on the customer experience at Walmart, quality of the services, employees’ behavior, and more. Walmart offers a reward to the participants of the survey.
After completing the survey, the participant can enter sweepstakes to win the $1000 gift card provided by Walmart.
Introduction to Walmart
Walmart needs no introduction! The name says it all. Walmart maintains numerous grocery stores, hypermarkets, and departmental stores in the US and other parts of the world. Founded by a man called Sam Walton in 1962, Walmart has grown over the years to gain the fame of its own. The headquarters of Walmart is located in Bentonville, Arkansas, US.
Today, Walmart is spread across 28 countries in the globe with more than 2.2 million employees. There are over 11,500 Walmart stores across the world. Concerning revenue, Walmart earns high profits, making it one of the biggest companies in the world.
Now, let us look at the rules and guidelines to participate in Walmart In-Store customer experience survey.
Guidelines to participate in Walmart In-Store customer experience survey
You should go through certain rules and guidelines before participating in the Walmart In-Store customer experience survey. These guidelines are pretty simple to follow. Here are they:
- The participant of the survey should be able to read either English or Spanish language. The survey questions are available in these two languages only. So, people without English or Spanish language will not be able to attend the survey.
- The survey participant should be 18 or more than 18 years old. If you are below 18 years of age, you cannot take part in the survey.
- You should have visited the Walmart store recently and have the purchase receipt to enter the survey. The receipt has the invitation to enter the survey. So, keep the receipt safely.
- Walmart In-Store customer experience survey is available online. So, you should own a device with a reliable internet connection to take up the online survey.
- With one receipt, only one individual can participate in the survey. Friends and family members of the survey participant cannot enter the survey with just one receipt. Each individual should have a separate receipt to take part in the survey.
- Similarly, the prize or reward offered by Walmart is for the survey participant only. You can exchange or transfer the reward amount.
As we are done with the guidelines to be followed to participate in the survey, let us now see how to attend the survey.
- TESCO Survey
- Cracker Barrel’s Survey
- Jack in the Box Survey
- Staples Survey
- White Castle Survey
- JCPenney Survey
- TK Maxx Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- Boston Pizza Survey
- Boots Survey
- CVS Survey
- McDonald’s Canada survey
How to attend Walmart In-Store customer experience survey online?
Follow the below steps to attend Walmart In-Store customer experience survey online.
- STEP 1 – Open your device browser (laptop or smartphone or PC or tablet). Go to Walmart In-Store customer experience survey site https://survey.walmart.com/.
- STEP 2 – You will be asked to choose your desired language (English / Spanish). Choose one of the two languages and proceed by pressing Continue. After choosing the language, you can read about the survey in the selected language
- STEP 3 – After reading the survey info, type your zip code
- STEP 4 – You will be asked if your family works in Walmart. Answer that.
- STEP 5 – Enter your year of birth.
- STEP 6 – Answer if you own the survey invitation of Walmart.
- STEP 7 – You will be asked to enter the store number and ID number. You can find this info on your Walmart purchase receipt.
- STEP 8 – Next, answer your date of visit to the Walmart store.
- STEP 9 – Answer your reason for visiting the store. You will be asked to choose from the already given options. You can select more than one option.
- STEP 10 – Now, choose the department you visited in Walmart. Here also you can choose more than one option.
- STEP 11 – Now, you will be asked multiple questions by the company like if you found all that you needed from the store if you had bought everything you needed and the type of checkout method you used in the store.
- STEP 12 – Next set of questions will be based on your visit to the store, the quality of products and services, cleanliness of the environment, employee behavior, and more. Answer all the questions patiently and genuinely. Some questions will require you to type the answer in a box. For such questions, type the appropriate answer.
- STEP 13 – Next, you will be asked some personal questions like your race, sex, and how many members visited the store.
- STEP 14 – After completing the survey, you can read on sweepstakes and enter sweepstakes to win the reward offered by Walmart. Fill out your contact details and enter the drawing. If you had won the reward, you will get a call from Walmart to the contact number you had provided.
That’s it. You have completed the survey. You should know, not everyone who participates in the survey wins the reward. Only a few win the reward. This is more like a lucky draw. In case, you didn’t get a call from Walmart, don’t lose hope. Take it sportively. If you have any queries or doubts about the survey, you can contact the Walmart customer support number.
- Albertsons Survey
- Lowe’s Survey
- Chick-fil-A Survey
- IHOP Survey
- H-E-B Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
- Home Depot Survey
- U.S. Postal Service Survey
- Rite Aid Survey
- Kohl’s Survey
- Family Dollar Survey