There’s some good news for all iPhone users. Apple has recently, launched a new feature that allows you to customise the look of the installed apps on your device. But this option is available on iOS 14 and later versions.
It is a basic feature that has been missing in Apple iPhones for so many years. But Apple has finally changed its status and made its users happy.
The custom app icon can be applied to all the apps on your iPhone. It is applied through the Shortcuts app that comes pre-installed on your device.
Since this is a new feature, it still needs a lot of improvement. Like it doesn’t let you customise all the apps at once. This is something that needs to be fixed. Hopefully, Apple will take care of this problem in the upcoming iOS versions.
Spotify Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
How to change the aesthetic of the Spotify app?
Before we discuss the steps, you need to first download some unique Spotify app icon images. You will find plenty of those images on Google. Or you can get it from the Pinterest app as well.
After you save the images in your gallery, you should follow these steps:
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the + icon.
- You will be shown a new shortcut screen. Tap Add Action.
- A new menu will pop up, look for Open App and tap it.
- Now tap Choose and select the app you want to customise. In this case, you will choose Spotify.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- A new screen will open where you need to tap Add to Home Screen.
- On the preview screen, tap the shortcut name field and enter a new name for the app. You can skip this step if you don’t want to change the name.
- Next, tap the icon beside the shortcut name.
- An edit icon menu will pop up, where you need to select the option Choose Photo.
- This will open your phone’s gallery, so you can select the Spotify app icon image that you downloaded.
- Now tap Add and press Done.
That’s it. The new Spotify shortcut is created on your home screen. Go back to your home screen and you will see both the shortcut and the original app there.
You can remove the original Spotify app and free up space on your home screen. Just long-press the app and you will be shown the remove option. Once you remove the original app, it will be available in the App Library of your iPhone.
Important things you need to know:
- Creating a shortcut doesn’t make any changes to the original app. Instead, it creates a new shortcut on your home screen.
- After creating a new shortcut, you can remove the original app from your home screen. You can access the original app in the App Library of your device.
- The custom app icon feature is applied via the Shortcuts app.
- This feature is available on iOS 14 and higher versions.
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
1. How many apps can you customise at once?
The custom app icon feature doesn’t let you customise more than one app at a time. So if you want to customise multiple apps, you will need to do it individually.
2. Where can you download the Shortcuts app?
The Shortcuts is an in-built app, so you don’t need to download it separately. It helps you to create shortcuts for all the apps installed on your device.
3. Where to find custom app icon images?
You will find tons of custom app icon images on the internet.