For all these years, iOS didn’t have any app icon customisation option. But finally, Apple changed its status by launching the custom app icon feature and widgets in iOS 14.
Now iPhone users can change the aesthetic of apps installed on their device as per their liking. This allows you to personalise the look of your iPhone home screen the way you want. Some users change the app aesthetics to match their style and personality.
One thing you should know about this feature is that it doesn’t allow you to customise all the apps at once. So if you want to personalise all the apps, you will need to do it one by one. But you can save time by using a custom app icon pack. You will find many of those packs online. But unfortunately, most of them are paid.
Snapchat Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
How to change the aesthetic of the Snapchat icon in the iPhone?
If you are a Snapchat user and want to change the aesthetic of the app, you should follow the guide below. But before you start, you should download a few Snapchat app icon pictures. You will need these images to personalise the look of the app icon.
Once you get the images, you should follow these steps:
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone. This is an inbuilt app, so you don’t need to download it again.
- Now tap the + sign located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the option Add Action and select Open App.
- Now select the Choose option. It is displayed in blue.
- After that, you need to select the app that you want to customise. In this case, you will choose the Snapchat app.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now assign a name to the shortcut that you are creating.
- After you are done, tap the Add option.
- Select the icon to the left of the shortcut that you created.
- Tap the Choose Photo option.
- Now select the Snapchat app icon images you downloaded. Adjust the image and tap Add.
- Tap Done to complete the process. This will create a new shortcut on your home screen.
Go back to your home screen to see the shortcut you created. You will see the original Snapchat app is still there. To reduce clutter, you should remove the original app. There’s nothing to worry about because you can access the original Snapchat app in the App Library of your iPhone.
Get Aesthetic App Images For Your iPhone On Pinterest
Finding aesthetic app images to match your style can be difficult. There are tons of options available on the web. Some websites offer paid premium images, which are usually very expensive.
If you don’t want to spend money on app icon images, you should go to Pinterest. This is a site where you will find premium app icon images for free. The site has a massive collection of images to choose from. For convenience, you should download the Pinterest app as well.
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
1. Which iOS version has the custom app icon feature?
The custom app icon feature is available from iOS 14 onwards. This is a new feature that is introduced in iOS 14.
2. Can you customise all the apps on your iPhone?
Yes, you can customise or change the aesthetics of all the apps installed on your iPhone. This can be done by using the custom app icon option.
3. How do you customise the app icons on your iPhone?
You can customise the app icons by using the Shortcuts apps on your iPhone.