The iOS 14 comes with a new interesting feature that allows you to change the aesthetic of apps on your iPhone. It is a customisation feature that has suddenly gone viral among iPhone users.
For all these years, iPhone users didn’t have any customisation feature available in iOS. But with the arrival of this new feature, things have changed drastically.
Now you can customise any app you want. You can customise all the installed apps on your iPhone to create a new aesthetic feel for your home screen. You could even match the aesthetic of your iPhone with your style and personality.
This fun feature can be applied via the Shortcuts app. It is free to use and can be applied to all apps. If you are interested to know how this feature works, read on.
Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
How to change the aesthetic of the Shortcuts app?
To change the aesthetic of the Shortcuts app, you need to first download and save a few Shortcuts app icon images. You will find tons of those images online. You should pick the ones that you like or match your style.
After saving the pictures, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the + icon.
- A new shortcut screen will appear, where you need to tap Add Action.
- In the text field look for Open App and select it as it appears.
- Now tap Choose and select the app you want to customise. For example, the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the option Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the shortcut name and assign a new name to the shortcut you are creating. You can skip this step if you don’t want to change the name.
- Select the icon beside the shortcut name.
- An edit icon menu will appear. Select the option Choose Photo.
- In the phone’s gallery, select the Shortcuts app icon image that you downloaded.
- Now tap Add and press Done.
You have successfully created a new shortcut on your home screen. However, the original app will be still there, unless you remove it manually. By removing the original app, you can free up space on your home screen. All you have to do is long-press the app and select the Remove App option when it shows. You can access the original app in the App Library of your iPhone.
Important things you need to know:
- When you create a new shortcut, it doesn’t make any changes to the original app. Instead, it creates a new shortcut on your home screen.
- After creating a new shortcut, you can remove the original app from your home screen.
- The custom app icon feature is applied via the Shortcuts app, which is an inbuilt app on your iPhone.
- This feature is available on iOS 14 and higher versions. If you are using an update lower than iOS 14, and then you need to first update your iOS.
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
1. How many apps can you customise at once?
The custom app icon feature allows you to customise only one app at a time. To customise all the apps at once, you need to get a custom app icon pack.
2. Where can you download the Shortcuts app?
The Shortcuts app comes pre-installed on your iPhone. So you don’t need to download it again. However, if it’s missing from your phone, then you can get it from the App Store.
3. Where to find custom app icon images?
You will find tons of custom app icon images on the internet. One of the best places to search is the Pinterest app.