Do you hate the way your iPhone home screen looks? Are you bored with the app icons?
Well, you no longer have to deal with the same app icons every day. Apple has recently launched a new customisation feature that allows you to change the aesthetic of the app logo. This feature is available in iOS 14 and later updates.
It is a fun feature that has quickly become very popular among iPhone users. People are using it to customise the look of their home screen. Some even go to the extent of matching the app icons with their style and personality.
In this post, we will tell you how to customise the Shein app icon. If you are interested to know how this feature works, then read on.
Shein Icon Aesthetic For iPhone In iOS 14
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
Things To Remember
Since this is a new feature, some of you are yet to get familiar with it. Below are some of the pointers, you should keep in mind.
- This custom app icon feature is not inbuilt in iOS 14. Rather, it is applied via the Shortcuts app, which comes pre-installed on your iPhone.
- It can be applied to all the installed apps on your iPhone. But the thing is that you will have to customise each app individually. It doesn’t yet allow you to customise all the installed apps at once.
- By applying this feature, you are not changing the app logo of the original app. Instead, you are creating a new shortcut on the home screen.
- You cannot simply tap and open a shortcut app. After you tap on the shortcut, it will open the Shortcuts app, which will process the shortcut and only then the app will open.
- The shortcut apps you create doesn’t show a number badge when you receive any new notification.
How to customise the Shein app icon on iPhone?
The steps to customise an app are simple but lengthy. Before you start, you will have to first download a few Shein custom app icon images. After you get the images, you need to follow these steps:
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Tap the + icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap the option Add Action.
- In the text field look for Open App and tap on it as it appears.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customise. For example, the Shein app.
- Tap the three dots on the top-right edge of the screen.
- Select Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the shortcut name and give a new name to the shortcut you are creating.
- Tap the icon beside the shortcut name and select the option Choose Photo.
- In the phone gallery, select the Shein app icon image that you downloaded.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Done.
The new shortcut is added to the home screen. You will find both the original app and the shortcut on your home screen. But you can remove the original app to reduce clutter. You can access the original app in the App Library whenever you want.
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
1. What does the customisation feature do?
The customisation feature allows you to change the aesthetic or the app logo of any installed app you like.
2. Where can you download the Shortcuts app?
The Shortcuts app is inbuilt on your iPhone. You should be able to find it somewhere on the home screen or in the App Library. However, if it’s not there on your iPhone, you can download it from the App Store.
3. Where to find custom app icon images?
You will find tons of custom app icon images on the internet.