Do you feel like changing the app icons on your iPhone? Wouldn’t it be great if you could change the aesthetic of your iPhone according to your preference? Well, there is some good news for all iOS users.
Apple has introduced a new customisation feature in the iOS 14, which allows you to change the app icon aesthetic on your iPad and iPhone. Out of all the newly added features in iOS 14, the customisation option has become a hit.
You no longer have to deal with the basic-looking app logos on your iPhone. Using this feature you can change the look of all the app icons installed on your device. This feature can be used on both pre-installed apps and the ones you download from the app store.
However, there’s a slight issue. While using this customisation option, you can change the aesthetic of only one app at a time. So if you want to change the appearance of all your apps, it’s going to take you a lot of time, unless you purchase an app icon pack.
If you want to change the aesthetic of your Settings app on your iPhone/iPad, you have come to the right place. Let’s find out how it’s done.
Settings Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
How to change the Settings app aesthetic in your iOS 14?
Not just the Settings app, but you can change the aesthetic of all the installed apps on your iOS device. Just make sure that you have upgraded your iOS version to iOS 14.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you need to do is download the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- After that search the web for Settings icon images. Download the images you like and want to use to change your Settings app logo.
- Now launch the Shortcuts app on your device and tap the + sign in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Add Action and select Open App. After that select the Choose option shown in blue colour.
- Now you need to choose the app that you are creating a custom icon for. In this case, you will select the Settings app. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner and select Shortcut Name. Here you can name the shortcut.
- Once done, tap Add to Home Screen.
- Now tap the icon to the left of the shortcut name that you created and tap the Choose Photo option.
- Choose the Settings app photo that you downloaded. Adjust the image properly and tap Add in the upper-right corner.
- After that tap Done and you are done.
Go to your home screen and see the new custom Settings app that you created. If you want, you can remove the original app from the home screen to avoid cluttering. You can later access the original app in the App Library of your iPhone.
Get Settings Icon Aesthetic On Pinterest
Since you are looking for category images, you should check out the Pinterest app. You can access Pinterest from your browser, but for a better experience, we suggest you download the app.
On Pinterest, you will find a huge collection of images of iPhone app icons. These are high-quality images and can be downloaded for free.
What is the fastest way to customise the app icon on your iPhone?
You can customise the app icons on your iPhone by using an app icon pack. But not all app icon packs have this option. It is usually the paid ones that have this feature.
Where to find Settings app icon images?
To customise the Settings app icon on your iPhone, you need images. You can download these images from the internet or the Pinterest app.