Do you find the app icons on your iPhone boring? Wouldn’t it be great to use custom app icons? There’s some good news for all iPhone users.
Apple has finally included the option to customise the app icons and layout of your home screen. Instead of just repositioning the apps, you can completely change their aesthetic according to your preference and liking. Not just that, but you can also add home screen widgets to make things more convenient.
The custom app icons have quickly become the most popular features of iOS 14. By combining custom widgets and icons with Shortcuts, you can completely change the aesthetic of your iPhone. Whether it is an in-built app or an installed one, you can use this feature on all iPhone apps.
Photos Icon Aesthetic For iPhone iOS 14
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
If you are here to learn how to change the Photos icon aesthetic, we have got your back. You will find all the details you need to know below.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Get some Photos icon images
Before you do anything else, you will need to get a few images to use as the Photos icon. The good news is that there are plenty of places to look for those images.
Go to Google and search “iPhone Photos icons.” You will come across hundreds of options to choose from. Dig around a bit and get the images that you like the most.
You should know that some of these images are paid for. But you will find a good collection of free images. Once you get the images of your choice, download them on your iOS device.
- Use Shortcuts to customise the Photos app icon
To customise the Photos app icon, you will need to hide the original app on your home screen. This can be done with Shortcuts.
- First, launch the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the “+” button on the top-right edge of your screen.
- Tap the option “Add Action.”
- Select “Open App.”
- Now select the word “App” and choose the app that you want to customise. In this case, you will need to choose the Photos app.
- In the top right corner, you will locate the Settings option. Tap on it.
- Select “Add to Home Screen.”
- Now assign a name to your shortcut.
- Select the image to the left of the name and tap “Choose Photo.”
- You will be taken to your Photos library, where you will find the downloaded images. Select the one you want to use.
- Tap “Add” in the top right corner. This will add a shortcut to your home screen.
- Go back to your home screen to find a new Photos shortcut.
If you haven’t removed the original Photos app yet, you should do it by long-pressing it. Choose the option “Remove App” and then the option “Move to App Library.” This will get rid of the original Photos app from your home screen. But you can access it anytime you want from the App Library.
The steps to customise all the apps are the same. You just need to download the images of the app icon before following the steps.
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
1. Where to find Photos app icon images?
There are plenty of places where you will find images for the Photos app icon. You can either simply download it from Google or get it on Pinterest. You will find both free and paid images.
2. What is an iPhone app icon pack?
Using an app iPhone app icon pack, you can quickly customise all the apps on your phone. Instead of customising one app at a time, you can customise them all at once.
3. Where to find aesthetic app icon pictures?
You need aesthetic app icon pictures to change the look of the installed apps on your iPhone. You should search for those images on Google, depending on the type of aesthetic you want. Most of these pictures can be downloaded for free unless you are buying a premium pack of aesthetic pictures.
4. What app is required to change the look of app icons on iPhone?
You will need the Shortcuts app to customize the look of apps installed on your iPhone. The good thing is you don’t need to install this app manually, as it is a pre-installed app. But if you have uninstalled the app for some reason, you can always download it from the App Store.
5. What are the Photos app needed for an iPhone?
The Photos app allows you to view photos and play videos that are stored in your phone’s gallery. After you click a picture or capture a video with your iPhone you use the Photos app to view the outcome. You cannot remove the Photos app from your iPhone, but you can surely change its look.
6. How does the Shortcuts app change the aesthetic of apps on iPhone?
When you use the Shortcuts app to customize the look of an app, it creates a shortcut for the app on your phone. This new shortcut will feature the aesthetic picture chosen by you. This means, it the Shortcuts app doesn’t alter the original app in any way.