Previously, iOS users couldn’t customize app icons on their iPhones. But this limitation is removed with the arrival of iOS 14.
Apple has finally introduced the app icon customization feature. This is a special feature that allows users to change the aesthetic or look of the app icon according to their preference. This option is available on iOS 14 and has become a great hit among users.
If you are tired of looking at the same app logos, you can use this feature to customise them. By doing so, you can give the home screen of your iPhone a makeover.
The only issue is that you cannot change all the app icons at once. This makes the process a time-consuming one, especially when you want to customise all the app icons. The solution to this problem is to download an app icon pack. This will help you to customise all the app icons together at the same time.
If you want to change the aesthetic of the Phone app icon on your iPhone, go through the details below.
Best Phone Icon Aesthetic for iPhone Free On iOS 14 in 2022
Where to find aesthetic Phone app icon images?
You will find a huge collection of Phone app icon images on the internet. Just download the ones you like and use them to customise the app.
Besides that, you can find aesthetic Phone app icon images and cultures on the Pinterest app. It is one of the best places to search when looking for category images.
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
How to customise the Phone app icon aesthetic on iOS 14?
If you are trying to customise your iOS app logos for the first time, you might need help with the steps. The process is a bit lengthy, but it can help you make your iPhone’s home screen look charming.
Here’s what you need to do:
- At first, download a Phone app icon image that you want to use for customisation. Along with that you also need to download the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Once you are ready, open the Shortcuts app.
- Locate the + sign in the top-right corner and tap on it.
- Select the option Add Action.
- Select the search field in the pop-up menu.
- Locate the option Open App and tap on it.
- Tap the Choose link.
- Select the app that you want to customise. In this case, you will need to choose the Phone app.
- You will see the three dots icon in the upper-right corner. Tap on it.
- On the Details screen, select the option Add to Home Screen.
- Select the Shortcut’s generic icon and tap Choose Photo.
- Select the app image that you want to use.
- Adjust the picture in the given box and then tap Choose.
- Tap New Shortcut and enter a name for the app you are creating.
- Tap Add button in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Done and go back to your home screen.
Well, that’s all you have to do to customise the Phone app icon on your iPhone. You will see the customised app on your home screen alongside the original app. If you want, you can remove the original app. But don’t worry as you can access it from the App Library on your device. By removing the original Phone app, you can avoid cluttering the home screen.
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
1. Can you customise all the app icons on your iPhone at once?
This is possible only if you get a premium app icon pack. Otherwise, the customisation feature in iOS 14 allows you to customise one app icon at a time.
2. What do you need to customise app icon aesthetics on iPhone?
You will need to install the Shortcuts apps and download the aesthetic app images from the internet.
3. What does app icon aesthetic mean in iPhone?
App icon aesthetic refers to the default look of an app. iPhone users can now change the look of all the apps installed in their phone. This feature is available on iPhone models that are running the iOS 14 update. You will also need the Shortcuts app to complete the process.
4. What is the drawback of changing the app icon aesthetic on iPhone?
If you want to change the look of all the apps installed on your iPhone, it will take you a lot of time. This is because you can personalize only one app at a time. Apple has not included the option to change the app icon aesthetic of all the installed apps at once. However, some third-party aesthetic packs have this option. But most of those packs are very expensive.
5. Where to find the best Phone app icon pictures?
If you want to customize the look of the Phone app on your iPhone, you can download unique aesthetic pictures from the internet. All you have to do is look for a trusted website that offers Phone app icon pictures. Once you download the pictures to your phone, you can use the Shortcuts app to personalize the app icon.
6. Which app is needed to customize app icons on iPhone?
You will need the Shortcuts app to customize app icons on your iPhone. Since this is an in-built app, you don’t need to download it from the App Store.