Paycor has gained a lot of popularity among its users. However, how do the employees log into the portal and use it to keep a check on their pay stub and their work hours?
For those who aren’t aware at all, Paycor is an online and cloud-based HR system that is designed and developed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. It helps with onboarding resources, maintaining finances and then maintaining the same without any further issues.
Besides the standard HR tasks, Paycor also has a lot of benefits when it comes to hiring, payroll and even time tracking features. It also contributes to the learning and development prospects. The good thing about Paycor is that it’s a lot more accessible to any and every sector that one needs to be on the lookout for.
If you are a Paycor employee and you have been confused about the login process, this article should answer all your queries without any hassle.
What are the benefits of having a Paycor Employee Login?
Like any other corporate organization in the market, Paycor also offers their employees special benefits with the usage of this portal. Not only is it accessible, but it is also a lot more maintained and profound. This means that you won’t have any issues with managing your employee profile and work management.
Following are some of the top benefits to having a Paycor Employee login:
Employees can keep an eye on their paycheck and pay stubs and have a better understanding of their payment details without any issues. It also offers the employees a clear outlook on their day to day totals and the kind of income they have generated throughout their time at Paycor.
- Have access to a list of all the benefits that are offered under Paycor. It includes the employee benefits and the information that is relevant to their work portfolio.
- Employees can request time off via the portal without having to stay reliant on any of the other responding hierarchies for approval.
- The punch in and punch out facility with this portal is also quite efficient and highly functional, making the process a lot more accessible to anyone in need of the same. The same can also be done based on the department in question.
- Have a database with the latest updated information of all the employees, along with ID proof and other relevant details.
- The data stored in the portal is highly secured and doesn’t run into the risks of getting hacked, which is another benefit that not many other employee portals boast.
- The good thing about the platform is that it stores personal information but doesn’t access or sell them to data managing companies. So, employees won’t have to worry about their data safety via the portal.
These are some of the highlights of this platform that you get to make the most use out of. However, be assured that as time passes and more and more accessible platforms are coming up, the developers are working to integrate more benefits to this platform.
How to Sign up for the Paycor Employee Portal?
Now that you have a basic understanding of the Paycor Employee Portal, and what kind of benefits it provides, it isn’t surprising that we have to further look into the signup and login process involved. This is what streamlines the entire process.
Here’s what you will require for the signup or login process:
- A valid e-mail ID. This is where you will receive the verification code. Also, in case there are issues with the password, this is the email where the recovery link for the account will be sent. So, give an email ID that you actively use.
- Have a viable internet connection with a smartphone or desktop to access the portal.
Following are the steps to the Sign-up process:
- Start by opening your browser and then type in paycor.com to open the homepage. The registration or sign-up page will look something like shown below:
- On the registration page, you need to fill in all the details that are specified. Almost all the fields are mandatory, so make sure you have all the info sorted out before you sit down to sign into the portal.
- The secret access code is provided to the employees in the registration instruction content. It is unique and subjective to each employee. So, make sure you have that secured.
- On the security verification page, enter your social security number and the birth date
- Once that is done, you will be redirected to a page where you have to create your username, password and the official email ID that you will use for accessing the platform
- Enter all the details and then click on Continue
- A verification email will be sent to your email ID. Check the code and enter the code into the verification page that pops up. Click Continue
- Once done, you can save a security question for future reference and then click on Save to save all the details.
This is how you successfully register and sign up on the platform of Paycor.com.
How to Login to the Paycor Employee portal?
Once you have successfully registered on the platform, the login process is as easy as it comes. It is likely a three-step process like most of the other company portals that you will come across. So, make sure you fulfil them accordingly for easier access to the portal.
Following are the steps you need to follow to log into the Paycor employee portal:
- Start by opening your browser and type in https://www.paycor.com/.
- Click on the Sign in button that is present on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Once you click on that, it will redirect you to the Sign in page like shown below.
- Enter your credentials as you have registered them on the portal. Make sure you recheck the password and the username before clicking on Sign in.
- You should be able to log into the portal with the correct credentials. In case you don’t remember the password or the username, they have an alternate sign-in process using the SSQ that comes in handy too.
How to Retrieve Paycor Employee Portal password?
If you have somehow forgotten the password to the portal, here are the steps to follow to retrieve it:
- Open https://hcm.paycor.com/authentication/signinOnce on the page, click on “Forgot Password” available just under the Sign-in button
- Enter the email address you registered with and click on Continue
- On the next page, add the code that you received in your recovery email. It should be in your inbox.
- Once done, click on Next
- You have to change and re-enter the password from there.
- Once done, you can Save the process and keep it for future reference.
If you are a Paycor employee and you have been having a hard time logging into the portal, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you need. Just ensure that you keep a mind on the username and password and do not forget it in the future. Also, always use an email ID that you actively use daily.