Apple users can now change the aesthetic of the installed apps in their iPhones. The tech giant has launched a new feature called the “custom app icon” in iOS 14.
It is a fun feature using which you can customise the entire look of your home screen. It is easy to use and works on all iPhone apps.
If you are eager to know how this feature works, you should go through the guide below. In this post, we will tell you how to change the aesthetic of the Pandora app on the iPhone.
Pandora Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
How to customise the Pandora app icon?
You will need the following things to customise the Pandora app icon:
- iOS 14 and later updates
- Shortcuts app (it comes pre-installed on your iPhone device)
- Pandora app icon pictures (you will have to download them online)
After saving the images in your phone’s gallery, you need to follow these steps:
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Tap the + button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Find the “add action” option and tap it.
- In the text field, search the “open app” option and select it.
- Tap “choose” and pick the app you want to customise. In this case, you will choose the Pandora app.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Assign a name to the shortcut you are creating. This is the name that will appear on the home screen.
- Select the option “add to the home screen.”
- Tap the icon beside the shortcut name.
- Tap “choose photo” and add the Pandora app icon image from your phone’s gallery.
- Adjust or crop the photo and tap “add.”
- After you are done with the above steps, tap “Done” to complete the process.
The new shortcut is successfully created on your home screen. Go back to the home screen to find the new shortcut and the original app.
You can get rid of the original app icon to reduce clutter and tidy your home screen. For this, you need to long-press the app and select the option Remove App. This will remove the original app from your home screen. However, it will be accessible in the App Library of your device.
Things to Know About The “Custom App Icon” Feature
Here are a few important things you should know about this feature:
- Customising the aesthetic of an app doesn’t change the original app icon. Instead, it creates a new shortcut on your home screen.
- The custom app icon is not an in-built feature. Rather, it is applied via the Shortcuts app that comes pre-installed on your iPhone.
- After creating a new shortcut, the original app can be removed from the home screen. It will be available in the App Library, so you can access it whenever you want.
- The custom app icon feature can be applied to all the installed apps on your device. But to customise multiple apps, you will need to do each app individually.
- This feature is available on iOS 14 and later updates. Any version lower than iOS 14 doesn’t offer this option.
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
1. Where can you find custom app icon images?
You can either search custom app icon images on Google or go to Pinterest. For better access, you should download the Pinterest app on your iPhone.
2. What are custom app icon packs used for?
Custom app icon packs help you to customise all the apps at once. This is time-saving and convenient. But these packs are usually expensive.
3. Do you need to download the Shortcuts app?
The Shortcuts app is inbuilt on your iPhone. So you don’t need to download it.