iPhone users are currently enjoying the custom icon app feature introduced by Apple. This is a newly launched feature that is available from iOS 14 onwards.
It is an amazing feature that iPhone users have been lacking for all this time. With the help of this feature, you can change the look or aesthetic of any app on your iPhone. Whether it is an inbuilt app or an app downloaded by you, this feature applies to all the apps.
It takes just a few simple steps to change the aesthetic of any app. However, it doesn’t allow you to customise all the apps at once. What we mean is that you will need to customise each app individually. This is a major drawback that needs to be fixed.
Netflix Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
How to change the aesthetic of the Netflix app icon in the iPhone?
Now let’s talk about how this custom app icon feature works. Most of us have Netflix on our phones. If you are tired of seeing the same red and black icon, you can change it according to your liking.
To get started, you will need to first download a few Netflix app icon images from the internet. You can either download it from Google or browse the Pinterest app. You will find thousands of those images.
After you save the images in your phone’s gallery, follow these steps:
- Open the Shortcuts app. This is a pre-installed app, so you don’t need to waste your time downloading it.
- At the top right corner, you will notice the “+” button. Tap on it.
- Tap “Add Action” and select “Open App.”
- Now choose the word “App” and pick the app that you want to customise. In this case, you will choose the Netflix app.
- Go to the Settings option in the top right corner and tap on it.
- Now select “Add to Home Screen.”
- You can assign a name to the app shortcut. The name set by you will appear on the home screen.
- Next, select the replacement image to the left of the name and tap “Choose Photo.”
- This will open the Photos library, where you will find the downloaded Netflix app icon images. Choose the one you want to use.
- Now tap “Add” to create a shortcut on your home screen.
- Go back to your home screen and you will see a new Netflix shortcut.
Along with the newly created shortcut, you will also find the original Netflix app. There’s no point in having both the app icons on the home screen. So it’s better to get rid of the original app icon.
Long-press the Netflix app and you will see the “Remove App” option. Tap on it and you will be shown the “Move to App Library” option. By selecting this option, you will move the original Netflix app to the App Library of your iPhone. But no worries, you can access it any time you need.
You will need to follow the same steps for all the other apps. But you will need to customise the apps individually unless you get a paid custom app icon pack.
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
1. Why should you change the aesthetic of iPhone apps?
Whether you want to change the aesthetic of iPhone apps or not, it’s your personal choice. If you find the original app icons dull, you can customise them to make them interesting.
2. Where to find Netflix app icon aesthetic images?
You should go to Pinterest to find the best collection of Netflix app icon aesthetic images.
3. How to access the original app icon after creating a new shortcut?
You can access the original app icon in the App Library of your iPhone.