If you are using iOS 14, you no longer have to deal with the same old app icons every day. Apple has introduced a new feature that allows you to change the aesthetic of an app according to your liking. This is an app icon customisation feature that can be applied to all installed apps on your iPhone.
Even though app icon customisation is a basic feature, it was missing on the iOS platform. The inclusion of this option has changed the way iPhone is used.
This feature becomes so popular that it started trending on Twitter. Using this option, you can personalise the look of app icons whenever you want.
In this post, we will tell you how you can customise the aesthetic of the Music app icon on your iPhone. But before you start, it will be good if you download some custom app icon images for the Music app.
Music Icon Aesthetic For iPhone in iOS 14
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Shortcuts app that comes pre-installed on your phone.
- Tap the + icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You will see the option Add Action. Tap it.
- In the text field, search for the option Open App.
- Select the option Open App.
- Tap Choose.
- Now search the app you want to customise and select it. In this case, you will need to pick the Music app.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the option Add to Home Screen.
- Select the placeholder app icon.
- In the drop-down menu, select the option Choose Photo. This will open the photo gallery. Now select the app icon image that you downloaded.
- Adjust the replacement image if needed.
- Rename the app in the text field. The name assigned by you will appear on the home screen.
- After you are done, tap the Add option.
- Now complete the process by pressing Done.
Go back to your home screen and you will see the new shortcut there. Along with it, you will also see the original Music app. To reduce clutter on your home screen, you should remove the original app.
Removing the original app will not uninstall it from your device. You can access it any time you want in the App Library of your iPhone device.
Things to Know before Customising Apps On iPhone
There are some things you need to know about the custom app icon feature.
- When you customise an app icon, it doesn’t change the aesthetic of the original app. Instead, it creates a new shortcut on your home screen.
- The custom app icon option doesn’t allow you to customise all installed apps at once. You will need to customise each app individually.
- You can apply this feature via the Shortcuts app inbuilt in your iPhone.
- You will find custom app icon packs available online. Using these packs will help you to customise all your installed apps at once. But most of these packs are paid for.
- The custom app icon option applies to all the installed apps on your iPhone. This feature is available on iOS 14 and later versions.
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
1. Where to find custom app icon images?
The best place to look for custom app icon images is Pinterest. They have an excellent collection of those images and allow you to download them for free.
2. How many times can you customise an app?
You can customise an app as many times as you want on your iPhone.
3. What does the Shortcuts app do?
The Shortcuts app is inbuilt on your iPhone. It helps you to create new app shortcuts on your home screen.