Finding an appealing Messages icon aesthetic for iPhone is one hell of a task. Buying an icon pack for all or just one logo is actually costly. The best thing to do would be to browse through some Messages icon aesthetics before downloading the one that you like the most.
If you are looking for the best Messages icon aesthetics for iOS 15 and iOS 14, you are in the right place. In this post, we will tell you how to get an aesthetic Messages logo without buying a full-paid icon pack.
Best Messages Icon Aesthetic for iPhone, iOS 15 & iOS 14
Messages Icon in Other Styles
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
How to change the Messages icon aesthetic?
iPhones are the highest selling smartphone because of their performance and camera quality. But it lacks in one aspect and that is customisation. Compared to its rival Android, iPhone doesn’t have a lot of third-party widget packs. As a result, you are not able to customise your phone as per your liking.
But the good news is that Apple has added the option to replace and change the default app icons. Using this feature, you can change the Messages icon or any other app icon you want. iPhone users love this feature as it allows them to create attractive app icons and home screen designs.
So without any further delay, let’s get to the steps:
- At first, you need to download the images of the aesthetic Messages icon that you like. You will get it from various sites on the web.
- Now launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Click on the + button located on the top right corner of your screen.
- Following with the Open app option, tap on the Scripting option.
- Using the new icon aesthetic, you can customize Messages.
- Right below the Next button, you will notice the ellipses icon. Click on it.
- Now click on the option Add to Home Screen.
- To select an image click on the default icon in the Messages app.
- Now select the Messages icon aesthetic that you have downloaded.
- Click on the Add option on the top right corner of your screen. This will add the new application to your device.
You can follow the same steps to customise the Messages icon on both iPhone and iPad. These steps are applicable for iOS 14 and iOS 15. The steps might be a bit lengthy, but it helps you to customise the Messages app as per your liking.
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Clock Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
1. Can you customise the app’s icon on iPhone?
Apple has included the option to change and replace the default app icons on iPhone and iPad. But you will need to do it individually for all the apps. Otherwise, you will have to buy full-paid icon packs, which can cost you up to $10 or more.
2. How to make your iPhone look aesthetic?
You can customise the home screen design and app icons to make your iPhone look more aesthetically pleasing.
3. Why do iPhone users want to customise the app icons?
The default app icons on iPhone look boring to many users. They want to customise it to make it look aesthetically pleasing.
4. Where can I find the Messages app icon aesthetic for iPhone?
You can download Messages app icon aesthetics from the internet. Several sites offer app icon aesthetics for free. You might also come across premium app icon aesthetic packs that need to be purchased. When downloading the Messages app icon aesthetic pictures, make sure that the site is safe. Otherwise, it may compromise the safety of your iPhone.
5. Which iOS update supports aesthetic app icons?
All iPhone models running the iOS 14 update or higher version support aesthetic app icons. With the help of this feature, you can change the look of any installed app on your phone. The only thing is that you will have to personalize the app icons individually. So it will take you a lot of time to personalize all your installed apps.
6. How can I change the Messages app icon aesthetic on iPhone?
To change the look of Messages or any other app on your iPhone, you will need to use the Shortcuts app. This is a built-in app, so you need not download it separately from the App Store. In case, the Shortcuts app is missing on your device, you can download it for free.
7. Why change the Messages app icon aesthetic?
Many users want to change the look of the Messages app because they are bored with the default look. Keeping the demand of users in mind, Apple has introduced a new feature with its iOS 14 updates. This feature allows users to change the look of any app installed on their phone.