What do most do when they truly enjoyed eating delicious food in a restaurant? Through word of mouth, they talk about the food and the restaurant to friends and family and visit the restaurant again with new friends. What if you directly let the restaurant know about their awesome food? That’s what a customer satisfaction survey does.
Customer satisfaction surveys collect the feedback from the customers and effectively transport it to the particular brand or company. Now, coming back to our food story, we not just share positive feedback with our friends, but also share negative feedback. If the same food had tasted awful, you’d have surely told your friends about it and advised them not to go there again.
Similarly, you can share both positive and negative feedback in customer satisfaction surveys. The brand or company will take both feedbacks into account and make improvements for the betterment of their products and services. This not only applies to a food chain but to companies from all sectors.
Customer satisfaction surveys have become very popular in recent times. Numerous companies, ranging from food outlets to clothes stores, have created customer feedback surveys to get to know what people think about the products and services they offer. By improving certain things, the companies can increase their revenue and cater to consumer expectations.
In the business realm, customer experience surveys have been proven to be beneficial to companies. The surveys create a sense of customer loyalty to the companies. It also helps companies meet the needs of rapidly changing customer expectations.
In this article, let us look at how to participate in the customer satisfaction survey created by JCPenney.
Who is JCPenney?
JCPenney is a popular household name in the United States. It is one of the famous American department store chains with a presence in more than 45 states in the US. You can find diverse products in JCPenney about men, women and children. The product options in JCPenney include Clothes, jewelry, wallets, sunglasses, lingerie, shoes, kitchen appliances, home décor, windows, mattresses, cosmetics, toys, electronics and furniture.
The chain houses products from popular brands such as Levis, Champion, Van Heusen, etc. It also has an e-commerce site to support online purchases. Founded in 1902, JCPenney has witnessed massive growth in the last 30 years. JCPenney has over 60,000 employees in various stores across America.
The quality of products and the diverse nature of the products make JCPenney a favorite choice among thousands of customers.
JCPenney wants to know what customers think about its products and services. It has created a customer satisfaction survey online. You can find the survey at https://survey3.medallia.com/?StoreReceiptSurvey. To participate in the survey, you should follow certain guidelines.
REQUIREMENTS FOR JCPENNEY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
Here are the requirements and guidelines to take part in the JCPenney customer satisfaction survey. Skim through these points before you start the survey.
- JCPenney’s customer satisfaction survey is available online. Therefore, you will need a device with an internet connection to attend the survey.
- Visit JCPenney, purchase something and save the purchase receipt offered. This receipt is an invitation to the survey. You will need it to enter the survey.
- The purchase receipt is valid for only 7 days from the date of purchase. Within 7 days, you should take part in the survey.
- With one receipt, only one person is eligible to participate in the survey. Friends or family members of that individual cannot attend the survey with the same purchase receipt.
- The survey is available in two languages: English & Spanish. So, you must know either English or Spanish to participate in the survey.
- The offer or prize provided at the end of the survey cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- The offer will be valid for 30 days from the date mentioned.
- It is not mandatory to accept the prize or offer. It is up to your choice to accept or refuse the offer/prize.
- Last but not least, basic technical knowledge is needed to understand and answer the survey questions in the given format.
Now, we will see the steps to participate in the JCPenney customer satisfaction survey.
- Cracker Barrel’s Survey
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- Wendy’s Survey
- TESCO Survey
- TK Maxx Survey
- White Castle Survey
- Staples Survey
- Jack in the Box Survey
- Boots Survey
- Boston Pizza Survey
- CVS Survey
- McDonald’s Canada survey
- Walmart In-Store Survey
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE IN JCPENNEY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY ONLINE
The customer satisfaction survey of JCPenney is pretty easy to attend. Keep your device, internet connection and purchase receipt ready before you begin the survey. Then, follow the below steps:
- STEP 1 – From your phone or laptop browser, go to the customer satisfaction survey site of JCPenney https://survey3.medallia.com/?StoreReceiptSurvey.
- STEP 2 – You can see the below page.
- STEP 3 – First, select your preferred language from the top right corner of the page.
- STEP 4 – Next, you can see the ‘Access Code (22 Digit) field. In the field, type the 22-digit code, which you can find from the purchase receipt. Enter the code without any errors.
- STEP 5 – Click the ‘Next’ button.
- STEP 6 – Now, you will be taken to the survey page. On the survey page, there will be numerous questions based on your recent experience with JCPenney. Answer all the questions honestly without any bias. The questions can be in multiple-choice format or open text box filling type. Answer them accordingly as per the given format. You can feel free to even register your negative experiences, as the company will make improvements on those areas after reviewing the survey results.
- STEP 7 – After answering all the questions, submit the survey. After you have submitted the survey, you will get the offer coupon or code to your mail ID. You can use this coupon during your next visit to JCPenney. You can also print the coupon and keep it safe for your use in the future. The coupon will have a validity period. Make sure you use the coupon within the validity period.
You can go to the bottom of the survey page to know about the “Coupon Details & Exclusions”. Follow the above instructions to complete the survey and claim the coupon.
- Family Dollar Survey
- H-E-B Survey
- Rite Aid Survey
- Kohl’s Survey
- Lowe’s Survey
- Home Depot Survey
- U.S. Postal Service Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
- Chick-fil-A Survey
- IHOP Survey
- Albertsons Survey