If you are bored of the Clock app icon aesthetic in your iPhone and want to change it, we have good news for you.
Now iPhone users have the option to change the aesthetic of any app they want. Apple has recently, launched a new feature called the ‘custom app icon.’ It is a fun feature that lets you change the appearance of your home screen according to your liking.
For all these years, iPhone users were deprived of this simple, but amazing feature. The custom app icon option is available on iOS 14 and later versions.
You can apply this feature to all the installed apps on your iPhone. But in this post, we will talk about changing the aesthetic of the Clock app icon.
Clock Icon Aesthetic for iPhone in iOS 14
- Phone Icon Aesthetic
- Safari Icon Aesthetic
- Music Icon Aesthetic
- Camera Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Tiktok Icon Aesthetic
- Phone Aesthetic Icon
- Snapchat Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
- Amazon Icon Aesthetic
- Roblox Icon Aesthetic
- Reminders Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
What do you need?
To change the appearance of the Clock app icon, you will need to first make sure that you have the following things.
- iOS 14 and later (if you are using a version lower than iOS 14, you should upgrade it)
- Shortcuts app (it is a pre-loaded app)
- Clock app icon images (you can download them online)
How to customise the Clock app icon aesthetic?
Now let’s talk about the procedure you need to follow. Changing the aesthetic of an app is a lengthy process. If you thought you could complete it with just a few taps, you are wrong.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Shortcuts app that is in-built into your iPhone.
- You will see a + icon in the top-right corner. Tap it.
- A new shortcut screen will open, where you need to tap Add Action.
- You will be shown a menu, where you will tap the option Open App.
- Tap Choose and select the Clock app.
- Now click the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
- On the preview pane, tap the shortcut name field. This is where you can assign a new name to the shortcut you are creating.
- Once done, tap the icon beside the shortcut name.
- Now tap Choose Photo.
- Your phone’s photo gallery will open. Select the Clock app icon image that you downloaded.
- You will be taken to the preview pane, where you need to tap Add.
- Lastly, hit the Done button.
Your new Clock app icon shortcut is added to your home screen. You will need to repeat the same steps for all the apps.
It should be noted that the custom app icon feature doesn’t change the aesthetic of the original app. Instead, it creates a new shortcut on your home screen.
Note: Creating a new shortcut will not remove the original app. It will be there on your home screen unless you remove it manually. It is recommended you remove the original app icon. This will make your home screen look less cluttered. There’s nothing to worry about because the original app can be accessed in the App Library of your device.
- Messenger Icon Aesthetic
- Weather Icon Aesthetic
- Spotify Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Notes Icon Aesthetic
- Calculator Icon Aesthetic
- Mail Icon Aesthetic
- Shein Icon Aesthetic
- VSCO Icon Aesthetic
- Netflix Icon Aesthetic
- Shortcuts Icon Aesthetic
- Pandora Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
1. How to customise all the apps at once?
To customise all the apps at once, you will need to get a custom app icon pack. But most of these packs are paid for. So you will need to spare some money to take advantage of a custom app icon pack.
2. What is the Shortcuts app needed for?
The Shortcuts app helps you to create a new shortcut for the app that you want to customise. It is an inbuilt application, so you don’t need to download it separately.
3. How to access the original app icon after removing it from the home screen?
You will find the original app icon in the App Library of your iPhone.