Online portals and digital access to the administrative processes has made everyone’s lives a lot easier and more organized. If you are studying or part of the University of Alabama and want to keep up with the important details on their portal, the Blazernet login portal is here to sort that out for you without any unnecessary complications.
However, the online portal is quite understated and not many users, students or teachers are aware of the portal and the kind of significance it provides with. If you are on the same page, we are here to give you an insight into all the important details.
This article discusses everything there is to know about the Blazernet login portal and the significance of the platform.
What is the Blazernet Login portal?
The UAB Blazernet is an online portal for the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The portal is a one-stop solution for all the students to keep a check on all the important details, updates and notifications.
The new and existing students in the University can log in using their unique student ID and password to keep a check on the important changes to schedules, classes and other benefits that the students need to keep up with.
What can you do with the Blazernet ID?
The unique Blazernet ID is given to each student studying at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The portal is accessible from anywhere across the world, and the students have unique IDs that redirect them to their respective student dashboards for further access to the information.
The ID also helps to provide access to other student benefits and details, like the access to services under Google, America Online or Yahoo.
What kind of services is available under the Blazernet portal?
If you are a new student at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, chances are that you will be new to understanding the online portal and its significance. Besides the ease of access to important details, the portal comes with a lot of other benefits too.
Some of the most important services available on the Blazernet portal include:
- You can access the ResNet residence hall that is wired into the portal
- You can access the popular and important computer labs on the campus
- You can get updated information about the notifications, announcements and other updates concerning the students
- You can keep up with the mailing list and the UAB support areas
How to log into the Blazernet Portal?
Now that you have a basic understanding of the Blazernet portal and the kind of significance they come with, let us walk you through the login process to get into the portal to access all the information.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your browser and then open the Blazernet portal at https://ssb.it.uab.edu/Once you are on the homepage, click on the Login option to open another webpage
- On the login page, you need to enter the necessary details, including the username ID and the password
- Cross-check the details that you have entered.
- Click on Login
Once the portal verifies the details, you will gain access to the portal without any further complications.
How can I change the existing BlazerID?
If you want to change or swap out your Blazer ID on the Blazernet portal, you can do the same without any kinds of complications. The steps involved are simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by opening the browser and then type in https://uab.edu/phonebook and click on Enter
- Click on Change information under that
- This will redirect you to the login page
- Type in the Blazer ID and the password that you currently use
- Once you are logged into the portal, you will see the information pop up on the screen.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click on “Mail only aliases”
- Under that, click on Add/Change link
- A new box will appear. Enter the new ID that you wish to change the current Blazer ID to.
The new Alias has to be 16 characters long. It can contain letters, numbers or a combination of both for better security.
Once you are sure of the new alias that you have entered. Click on Save and the new Blazer ID will be saved and you can use the same for future login.
How to Access the UAB Canvas?
If you aren’t aware of UAB canvas, it is a platform that allows you to keep a check with the learning management system and access different lectures and the class schedules that are updated by your professors. It ensures easy access and management of all the courses on an online platform so that the students can access them accordingly.
The platform allows the students to access assignments, course content, quizzes and discussions.
Here’s what you need to do to access the portal:
- From your browser, click on https://uab.instructure.com./ and open the website
- This will redirect you to the UAB Authentication System.
- In the designated fields, fill in the username and the password in the correct formats.
- Under that, click on Login
How can one get access to the Blazer ID?
Having access to the BlazerNet portal is important for the University of Alabama in Birmingham students. This means that the students will get their designated Blazer ID once they join the institution. Keep in mind that the portal is a necessity not just for the students but equally important for the staff, who have their unique Blazer ID.
The UAB records keep track of all the Blazer IDs for the new and existing students. So, if you want to keep track of the same, you will find that from the database of the college.
- MagicJack Login
- Younique Payquicker Login
- Myoffice.Tupperware.com Login
- HYvee Connect Login
- JHNet Login
- Paycor Employee Login
- Ultipro Employee Login
- HCA Rewards Login
- C21 Online Login
- EBTEDGE Login
- HenryFordConnect Login
If you joined the University of Alabama in Birmingham, having access to the Blazernet portal is crucial. With the information that we have shared, we hope you have a basic idea about the website, its significance and how you can log into the portal without any further complications. Make sure you follow the steps we have sorted out for you.
- HireWarrington Login
- USPayserv Account Login
- Sam’s Club Credit Card Login
- SkyWestOnline Login
- Dayforce Trader Joes Login
- TEIDS Login
- Trinet Passport Login
- MyHR BFUSA / mybridgestone.com Login
- Onshift Login
- LCPSGo Login